Posted using ShareThis
Monthly Archives: Marso 2009
Tatlong taong singkad nang kayo’y mawala
Tatlong taong singkad mula ng huling pagkikita
Ano na nga ba ang naganap?
Ano na nga ba ang balita?
Ganoon pa rin walang pinag-iba
Ang nakikita ng mata at naririnig ng tenga
Ang iniwan niyong mundo
Ganoon pa rin kagulo
Pang(g)ulo pa rin ang nunal
Sa palasyo nagtatago
Kay uncle sam na palalo
Bumaba nang kaunti ang krudo
Maski ang kuryente ng Meralco
Marami muna silang reklamo
Bida ulit ang abu sayyaf
Muli silang nangidnap
Di daw sila mga mukhang pera
pero humingi ng P50 milyong panigarilyo daw nila
Si Nicole naman laman din ng balita
Di na daw niya itutuloy ang kasong isinampa
Kawawang babae, puri ay nawala
Biktima rin ng gubyerno nating pabaya
Mainit din ulit ang VFA na nilagdaan
Ang mga debate ay muling nabuksan
Kawastuan nito’y kinuwestiyon
Nakabubuti nga ba sa ating nasyon
Buti’t wala na kayo
Ang lahat ay nagkakagulo
Bumagsak ang ekonomiyang kapitalismo
Dinamay syempre ang buong mundo
Ilang libo nang walang trabaho
Wala kahit duling na piso
Ang sabi ng gubyerno
Magtiis lang kayo at lilipas din ito
Paano maaayos ang gusot na ito
Naglalabasan na ang mga pulitiko
Tigil muna ang kapakanan ng bayan
Eleksyon sa 2010 kailangang paghandaan
Kaya ang kawawang Juan
Tiisin muna ang sikmurang kumakalam
May trabaho naman ang gubyerno para sa inyo
Tagawalis ng kalsada at tagalinis ng estero
Pagtiyagaan muna ang kakarampot na sweldo
Dahil walang malaking maibabayad na inyo
Kailangan munang punuan nang todo
Ang bulsa ng mga kakandidato.
At sa inyong lahat na wala na
Payapa kayong humimlay
Tapos na ang inyong problema
Pero para sa amin
Tuloy pa rin ang pakikibaka
para kay erika salang at sa apat pang kaibigan
I have just updated my other blog, Lagalag na Engkantada
MORE CONTESTS for you to join in!
Take a shot at READING
Discover the life-changing power of books oin a PHOTO CONTEST that will stir your creative juices!
HOW TO JOIN
Take a creative shot of yourself, posing with a book that has made a significant impact in your life. Take your pick from absolutely any of your favorite books – whether it’s a romance novel, an autobiography, non-fiction, or a thriller.
Weekly winners will be features in the Sunday Lifestyle Section and will receive P5,000 worth of National Book Store gift certificates.
Three final winners will be selected, with the Grand Prize winner getting a whopping P50,000 worth of cash and gift certificates. Second and Third Prize winners will get P30,000 and P20,000 worth of cash and gift certificates, respectively.
HOW TO SEND YOUR ENTRIES
1. Email email@example.com
2. Snail Mail Entries must be sealed in an envelope and addressed to Christine Correa or Karla Tricia Magno of Marketing Services Quad Alpha Centrum Bldg., 125 Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City 1550
3. Dropboxes at NBS branches
Entries submitted via snail mail or in drop boxes located at National Book Store branches nationwide must be saved in a CD with printouts fo the photo (at least 4×6 inches in size).
Submitted photo entries must be in JPEG format with a standard size of 800×600 pixels, web format (72dpi). Entries must include a brief description of the photo (not more than 5 sentences) and an information sheet containing your name, age, contact number, mailing and email addresses.
Earth Day 09
We have cast our vote!
Nung Sabado, March 28, isang oras kaming nagpatay ng ilaw. Hindi na rin kami nagbukas ng computer at fan. Lumabas na lang kami sa kalsada para mas presko nang kaunti. Sinakripisyo na namin ang weekly dose of Bitoy’s Funniest Videos. Picture-picture din ng anak na pinagbukas namin ng flashlight tutal mahilig siyang maglaro ng flashlight. HIndi rin kami nagsindi ng kandila dahil nabasa kong mas matindi ang pollution nito kaysa isang flourescent lamp.
Nakakalungkot na konti lang ang nakita namin na nagpatay ng ilaw. naglakad-lakad kami para tingnan kung sinu-sino ang nagpatay ng ilaw. Sa kahabaan ng Tomas Morato, maliwanag na maliwanag pa rin. McDo at Mercury lang yata ang nagpatay. Hindi ko lang sigurado sa bandang dulo dahil hindi na kami umabot dun.
Napansin ko rin na hindi nagpatay ng streetlamps. Hindi siguro kasama ang KYUSI sa nagpledge na magpapatay sila ng ilaw.
Kulang din kasi sa information campaign. Ang nakakaalam lang siguro na mayroon nito ay iyong may internet at nakakapanood ng TV. Pero maski nga sa TV, kahit nag-imbita silang magpatay ng ilaw, buksan naman daw ang TV para panoorin ang show nila. kakaloka!
Pero yun nga, yung kampanya sana. Nag-ikot man lang sana ang mga taga-barangay para ipaalam at ipaalala sa mga tao ang kahalagahan ng Earth Hour. Or nagpatay din sana ng ilang streetlamps.
Reposted from FilipinoWriter.com
We’re looking for people to write inspirational and humorous articles on matters concerning family, marriage, parenting, midlife, seasonal topics and social issues affecting Filipino familes in the Philippines and abroad. We want writers who can educate, support and encourage others thru their articles and features. This is a good supplemental income for people who want to write about something they feel strongly about or knowledgeable about some topics.
* Articles must be interesting, compelling lead into each story is critical. Our readers are as busy as we are and therefore we must seduce them into reading our work;
* When there is humor people listen better, its always good to inject good humor to lighten a “heavy” story;
* Readers want surprise and twist so inserting some surprise or unexpected statistic or raise eyebrows with a surprising outcome keeps readers interested;
* Many people don’t read articles, they just browse over the article, we want to inject some pullout quotes, bulleted items or sub-heading of an important information for people just browsing or just passing by;
* A photograph is worth a thousand words so if you can supply a pertinent image it would certainly grab readers attention;
* Articles should not go over 1,000 words including sidebars.
* Proficient in English;
* Freelance Writers, Journalist, Blog savy, Students and Professionals, Housewives are welcome;
* Writers does not have to be physically present in the Philippines, He/She can be anywhere in the world, preferably where there is a strong Filipino presence such as Hong Kong, Italy, Middle East, USA, Canada, Japan or Australia/New Zealand, anywhere there is an internet connection.
* Will be in U.S. Dollars by Paypal or Direct Deposit.
* Our rates to writers are very competitive and will depend on experience and quality of work.
Please submit your resume with a copy of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
URL: http://www.filipinofamily.org (Soon to Come)
NIrepost ko ito mula sa site nila, para sa mga magaling magsulat. mahilig magsulat at gustong matutonmg magsulat.
What is Script Frenzy?
Script Frenzy is an international writing event in which participants take on the challenge of writing 100 pages of scripted material in the month of April. As part of a donation-funded nonprofit, Script Frenzy charges no fee to participate; there are also no valuable prizes awarded or “best” scripts singled out. Every writer who completes the goal of 100 pages is victorious and awe-inspiring and will receive a handsome Script Frenzy Winner’s Certificate and web icon proclaiming this fact.
Even those who fall short of the word goal will be applauded for making a heroic attempt. Really, you have nothing to lose—except that nagging feeling that there’s a script inside you that may never get out.
Who: You and everyone you know. No experience required.
What: 100 pages of original scripted material in 30 days. (Screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, and graphic novels are all welcome.)
When: April 1 – 30. Every year. Mark your calendars.
Where: Online and in person (if you want!). Hang out in the forums, join your fellow participants at write-ins, and make friends by adding writing buddies online.
Why: Because you have a story to tell. Because you want a creative challenge. Because you’ll be disappointed if you missed out on the adventure. Because you need to make time for you.
How: Sign up. Tell everyone that you are in the Frenzy. Clear your calendar. (US participants: Get your taxes done now!) Start some wrist exercises. Have fun!
The 5 Basic Rules of Script Frenzy
1) To be crowned an official Script Frenzy winner, you must write a script (or multiple scripts) of at least 100 total pages and verify this tally on ScriptFrenzy.org.
2) You may write individually or with a partner. Writing teams will have a 100-page total goal for their co-written script or scripts.
3) Script writing may begin no earlier than 12:00:01 AM on April 1 and must cease no later than 11:59:59 PM on April 30, local time.
4) You may write screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, comic book and graphic novel scripts, adaptations of novels, or any other type of script your heart desires.
5) You must, at some point, have ridiculous amounts of fun.